- [WATCH] Hulu’s “Look At Me: XXXTENTACION” Documentary Film Trailerby Kim SoMajor on May 22, 2022 at 1:00 PM
XXXTentacion fans are getting their first look at a documentary about the late rapper. Billboard exclusively unveiled the trailer for Hulu’s “Look At Me: XXXTENTACION” documentary film. Xxx was killed in a botched robbery incident back in 2018. The acclaimed director of the film, Sabaah Folayan told Billboard, “He didn’t necessarily win his battle before The post [WATCH] Hulu’s “Look At Me: XXXTENTACION” Documentary Film Trailer appeared first on The Source.
- New York City Honors The 50th Birthday Of The Notorious B.I.G.by Kim SoMajor on May 22, 2022 at 12:55 PM
Biggie’s golden anniversary was this past Saturday. The Notorious B.I.G., who would have turned 50-years-old on May 21, received a number of tributes in New York City. On Friday, there was a ceremony in partnership with Bad Boy/Atlantic and Rhino Records at the Empire State Building with family members, friends and collaborators of the legendary The post New York City Honors The 50th Birthday Of The Notorious B.I.G. appeared first on The Source.
- ICYMI: Doja Cat Cancels Summer Tour Due To Upcoming Surgeryby Kim SoMajor on May 22, 2022 at 12:49 PM
Doja Cat needs surgery on her tonsils. The “Get Into It (Yuh)” singer took to Twitter to say a doctor had to cut into her left tonsil because she had an abscess in it. In a follow-up post, she said her tonsils got infected before the Billboard Music Awards earlier this month and she was The post ICYMI: Doja Cat Cancels Summer Tour Due To Upcoming Surgery appeared first on The Source.
- Lil Keed’s Brother Lil GotIt Shares Young Thug, Gunna’s Thoughts on Keed’s Deathby Kim SoMajor on May 22, 2022 at 12:45 PM
YSL’s Lil GotIt says Young Thug and Gunna are grieving the death of YSL labelmate Lil Keed. Official reports have not been confirmed on the nature of his death. Although rumors have surfaced that GotIt’s older brother Lil Keed, real name Raqhid Jevon Render died from liver failure due to excessive drug use. Multiple reports The post Lil Keed’s Brother Lil GotIt Shares Young Thug, Gunna’s Thoughts on Keed’s Death appeared first on The Source.
- Families of The Buffalo “Hate Crime” Mass Shooting Suing For Victimsby Kim SoMajor on May 22, 2022 at 12:40 PM
The families of the victims of the Buffalo, New York “Hate Crime” mass shooting are suing. Thirteen people were shot and ten killed when a gunman opened fire at the Tops grocery store in Kingsley, an eastern neighborhood of Buffalo. The Buffalo Police Commissioner says there is no mistake Saturday’s deadly mass shooting is a The post Families of The Buffalo “Hate Crime” Mass Shooting Suing For Victims appeared first on The Source.
- From strengthening your immune system to decreasing depression. Learn about the power of gratitudeon May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
- A new billionaire has been minted nearly every day during the pandemicon May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
Elon Musk is going after Insider for publishing a story alleging he sexually harassed a flight attendant on a SpaceX corporate jet in 2016 — but the news outlet’s global editor-in-chief Nicholas Carlson is standing by his team’s reporting.
- Amazon’s new $59 tablet is up for preorder — here’s what you need to knowon May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
- 35 graduation gifts they’ll actually useon May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
- The 9 products you need to fly more comfortably, according to airline crewon May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
- Biden: US would defend Taiwan militarilyby AP Domestic on May 23, 2022 at 7:11 AM
President Joe Biden said Monday that the United States would intervene militarily if China were to invade Taiwan, in one of the most forceful and overt statements in support of Taiwan in decades. (May 23)
- Ex-Defense Secretary Gates says Russia unlikely to use nuclear weapons: Live Ukraine updatesby USA TODAY on May 23, 2022 at 7:00 AM
The probability of Putin deploying a nuclear weapon is “low but not zero,” says ex-Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Robert Gates said. Updates
- Albanese sworn in as Australia’s prime ministerby AP Domestic on May 23, 2022 at 6:51 AM
Anthony Albanese’s center-left Labor Party ousted Australia Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s conservative coalition at Saturday’s election. (May 23)
- Mandy Moore: Last ‘This Is Us’ episode ‘feels more like an epilogue’ than a finaleby AP Domestic on May 23, 2022 at 5:46 AM
Milo Ventimiglia requested he shoot his last “This Is Us” scene with co-star Mandy Moore. (May 22)
- Emergency shipment of baby formula arrives in USby AP Domestic on May 23, 2022 at 5:46 AM
A military plane carrying enough specialty infant formula for more than half a million baby bottles arrived Sunday in Indianapolis, the first of several flights expected from Europe aimed at relieving a nationwide formula shortage. (May 23)
- Known coronavirus cases and deaths per 100,000on May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
- Ukrainian official warns Russia is bombarding city with ‘scorched earth’ tacticson May 23, 2022 at 7:18 AM
President Volodymyr Zelensky will address the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, as Severodonetsk becomes a focal point in the war.
- Thunderstorms in the D.C. area knock out power, flood roadsby Martin Weil on May 23, 2022 at 6:51 AM
Rain amounted to almost an inch and a half in no more than two hours, and waters rose swiftly near creeks and streams and low-lying roads and streets.
- He’s raised and spent millions running against Marjorie Taylor Greeneby Paul Schwartzman on May 23, 2022 at 4:28 AM
- In shadow of war, there’s no ‘business as usual’ in Davosby Ishaan Tharoor on May 23, 2022 at 4:01 AM
The guiding theme of this year’s gathering focuses squarely on how governments and businesses can grapple with “history at a turning point.”
- This Updated Curtain-Opening Robot Offers a Taste of Luxuryby Simon Hill on May 22, 2022 at 12:00 PM
This retrofit robot makes your drapes smart, so you can open or close them on a schedule or with a voice command.
- A Puzzling Quantum Scenario Appears to Violate a Law of Physicsby Katie McCormick on May 22, 2022 at 12:00 PM
By resolving a paradox about light in a box, researchers hope to clarify the concept of energy in quantum theory.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Art of the War Storyby Virginia Heffernan on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Video dispatches from the Ukrainian president skillfully dissolve Putin’s delusions. We would all do well to listen.
- 5 Myths and Misconceptions About Coffeeby Jaina Grey on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Let’s lay these tired ideas to rest so they don’t stand between you and a good cuppa joe.
- How to Limit Who Can Contact You on Facebookby David Nield on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
You don’t want just anyone in your inbox. Here’s how to take control.
- Ulta Gorgeous Hair Sale 2022: $12 Deals from Redken and Alterna Today Onlyon May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
We independently selected these products because we love them, and we think you might like them at these prices. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase…
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Chris Pratton May 23, 2022 at 1:33 AM
Everything is awesome because Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger have welcomed another child together. The adorable newborn, named Eloise Christina Schwarzenegger Pratt, was born on…
- See How Kourtney Kardashian Incorporated Travis Barker’s Head Tattoos Into Her Wedding Veilon May 22, 2022 at 11:20 PM
It’s all in the details. Kourtney Kardashian went all out for her third wedding look as walked down the aisle to marry Travis Barker in an over-the-top ceremony at Castello Brown in…
- What Kate McKinnon Gave to Saturday Night Live by Amanda Wicks on May 22, 2022 at 3:49 PM
Of the show’s big cast departures, this one will hurt the most.
- Liliesby Mary Oliver on May 22, 2022 at 12:00 PM
A poem by Mary Oliver, published in The Atlantic in 1988
- The Election Denier Who Could Run Michigan’s Electionsby Elaine Godfrey on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Kristina Karamo was an unknown poll worker who claimed the 2020 election was fraudulent. Now, she’s the Republican candidate for secretary of state.
- Each Sentence Is One You Can Feelby Idra Novey on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
In All the Lovers in the Night, Mieko Kawakami draws on her poet’s sensibility to explore the awful intensity of human emotions.
- Kids Are Far, Far Behind in Schoolby Thomas Kane on May 22, 2022 at 10:30 AM
Educators need a plan ambitious enough to remedy enormous learning losses.
- Director Emin Alper on Tackling Political Manipulation And Turkish Homophobia in ‘Burning Days’by nvivarelli on May 23, 2022 at 6:28 AM
Turkish screenwriter and director Emin Alper, whose dystopian drama (“Frenzy”) in 2015 made a splash in Venice and who more recently helmed hit TV series “Aleph” about two detectives on the trail of a dervish-turned-serial killer in Istanbul, is in Cannes for the first time with incendiary drama “Burning Days” screening in Un Certain Regard.
- Jaeson Ma’s EST Studios Signs Production, Sales Pact With Taiwan’s Studio76 (EXCLUSIVE)by Patrick Frater on May 23, 2022 at 4:58 AM
EST Studios, a newly launched finance, production and sales company, has announced a co-production partnership with Taiwan-based Studio76. Together they are targeting an initial slate of six films across all genres aimed primarily at the Asian market. EST will help finance and distribute, with EST Studios representing sales on some selected projects at major global
- ‘Barry’ Stars Anthony Carrigan and Michael Irby on Playing the Cutest Gay Mobster Couple on TVby Wilson Chapman on May 23, 2022 at 2:30 AM
Spoiler Alert: Do not read if you haven’t watched “crazytimeshitshow,” the fifth episode of “Barry” Season 3, now streaming on HBO Max. In a season that has seen many of its characters at their darkest, “Barry” has given fans a light in the form of NoHo Hank (Anthony Carrigan) and Cristobal’s (Michael Irby) relationship. Introduced
- ‘Jerry Lee Lewis: Trouble in Mind’ Review: Ethan Coen’s First Solo Outing Spotlights Lewis’s Timelessly Wild Rock ‘n’ Roll Joyby Owen Gleiberman on May 22, 2022 at 11:28 PM
When a documentary gets made, as an off-ramp passion project, by a noted filmmaker who normally directs fiction films, there’s a special curiosity and excitement to seeing the angle — and the kind of craft — he’s going to bring to it. “Jerry Lee Lewis: Trouble in Mind” is the first movie directed by Ethan
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers’ Bows at No. 1 With Year’s Biggest First-Week Debutby Thania Garcia on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 PM
Kendrick Lamar had the biggest debut of any album so far this year with “Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers,” his first album in five years and his fourth to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The truly long-awaited release came in hot with 295,500 equivalent album units earned in the U.S.
- Dave Chappelle’s suspected attacker says he was triggered by jokes about transgender and homeless peopleby City News Service on May 22, 2022 at 11:32 PM
Isaiah Lee faces separate charges in the reported stabbing of his roommate.
- How an amateur can swing for the fences, miss and still winby Allen Buchanan on May 22, 2022 at 10:40 PM
It’s quite necessary to “build your resume” with months or years of sale transactions before you venture off into huge deals.
- Jewelry store employees fend off smash-and-grab heist in Huntington Beachby Eric Licas on May 22, 2022 at 10:13 PM
The attempted theft happened at about noon at Princess Bride Diamonds in the Bella Terra shopping center, police said.
- Laguna Woods church shooting adds to history of hate, but hope isn’t lostby Andre Mouchard on May 22, 2022 at 2:30 PM
Attacks in places as disparate as a Buffalo market and an Orange County church suggest rage is a new normal. What happens next is critical.
- Health concerns raised over toxicity of gas used at 5 Southern California facilitiesby Jason Henry on May 22, 2022 at 2:05 PM
LA County supervisor calls for temporary closure of the Sterigenics medical sterilizing plant in Vernon over ethylene oxide, which also is used at plants in Ontario, Carson and Temecula.
- Fox News Host Grills RNC Chair On Trump Accusing *Republicans* Of Cheatingon May 23, 2022 at 6:40 AM
“It seems odd, doesn’t it?” Martha MacCallum asked Ronna McDaniel.
- Rudy Giuliani Flips Out On Heckler In Profanity-Laced Parade Tiradeon May 23, 2022 at 6:22 AM
The former New York mayor lost it during the Celebrate Israel Parade in New York on Sunday.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Can’t Figure Out Why People Are Picking On Murderous White Supremacistson May 23, 2022 at 4:01 AM
“White supremacy shouldn’t be the main target,” said Greene, instead urging panic over the “invasion” at the border.
- Kellyanne Conway Lets Loose On Jared Kushner In New Memoiron May 23, 2022 at 3:01 AM
“There was no subject he considered beyond his expertise,” she said of her former White House colleague.
- Trump Shares Post Suggesting ‘Civil War’on May 23, 2022 at 12:31 AM
“Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?” GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger said of the incendiary post.
- Flames’ Lucic ejected for charging Oilers G in losson May 23, 2022 at 7:33 AM
Calgary’s Milan Lucic was handed a five-minute penalty and a game misconduct for barreling into Oilers goalie Mike Smith, who was forced to briefly exit Sunday’s Game 3 before returning in an eventual 4-1 win that put Edmonton up 2-1 in the series.
- Parker oldest WNBA player to log triple-doubleon May 23, 2022 at 7:33 AM
Chicago Sky star Candace Parker became the third player in WNBA history with multiple triple-doubles after she recorded 16 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists in Sunday’s win over Washington.
- Avalanche, police aware of threats aimed at Kadrion May 23, 2022 at 7:33 AM
The Avalanche, who lead the Blues 2-1 in their second-round series, are working with St. Louis law enforcement regarding threats made toward Colorado center Nazem Kadri after their Game 3 victory on Saturday night.
- Pujols homers twice, Yadi pitches in Cards’ victoryon May 23, 2022 at 7:33 AM
Albert Pujols hit two home runs, then caught the warm-up tosses when star catcher Yadier Molina made his first pitching appearance to close out the St. Louis Cardinals’ 18-4 romp over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday.
- Anderson hushes booing Yankees fans with HRon May 23, 2022 at 7:33 AM
Tim Anderson hit a three-run homer and then put a finger to his lips to silence the booing fans, capping a tumultuous weekend at Yankee Stadium and helping the Chicago White Sox beat New York 5-0 Sunday night for a doubleheader sweep.
- Boone: Donaldson shouldn’t make ‘Jackie’ remark to Andersonby Associated Press on May 22, 2022 at 10:20 PM
Yankees slugger Josh Donaldson was wrong to make a remark referencing Jackie Robinson when speaking to White Sox star Tim The post Boone: Donaldson shouldn’t make ‘Jackie’ remark to Anderson appeared first on TheGrio.
- Suspension of Bridgeport cop in Black woman’s case reversedby Associated Press on May 22, 2022 at 10:06 PM
An independent arbitrator says a police detective in Connecticut’s largest city should have his administrative leave reversed, after he and The post Suspension of Bridgeport cop in Black woman’s case reversed appeared first on TheGrio.
- NYC army base renames Robert E. Lee street for Black veteranby Associated Press on May 22, 2022 at 9:50 PM
A street inside New York City’s sole army base now bears the name of a Black Congressional Medal of Honor The post NYC army base renames Robert E. Lee street for Black veteran appeared first on TheGrio.
- Black woman attacked by white man at Florida gas stationby TheGrio Staff on May 22, 2022 at 9:02 PM
A white man’s violent attack which injured a Black woman at a Jacksonville, Florida gas station this week has prompted The post Black woman attacked by white man at Florida gas station appeared first on TheGrio.
- Boston mom says school nurse downplayed son’s stroke symptomsby TheGrio Staff on May 22, 2022 at 7:36 PM
After an 11th-grade Black student in Boston, Massachusetts suffered a stroke in class, a supervising health official argued with his The post Boston mom says school nurse downplayed son’s stroke symptoms appeared first on TheGrio.
- LSU Alum and Former Employee Seeks $50 Million In Damages After Decades of Misconductby Alexandra Jane on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 PM
Louisiana State University alum and twenty year staff veteran, Sharon Lewis, states that throughout her tenure, she filed “several” reports of racial offenses and sexual misconduct. According to NBC News, she took the protection of female students and coworkers seriously. But then, in what felt like a personal…Read more…
- Wells Fargo Accused of Conducting Fake Interviews To Report an Increase in Diversity Hiring Effortsby Alexandra Jane on May 22, 2022 at 4:06 PM
Over the past several years, Wells Fargo has made headlines with scandals ranging from opening up more than 2 million fake accounts, to denying more than half of all refinancing applications from Black homeowners. And if you thought every evil within the institution had been eradicated, just wait until you hear this.…Read more…
- Nick Cannon Says He’s Looking Into Getting A Vasectomyby Alexandra Jane on May 22, 2022 at 3:14 PM
Hold your “Nick Cannon looked at me and now I’m pregnant” jokes. Looks like this father of seven (with one on the way) will soon be ready to let the sun set on his baby making days. And it could be happening sooner than you think. This past Tuesday, the Masked Singer host shared with E News that he had already been…Read more…
- Stranger Things, All American, Obi-Wan & More On TV This Weekby Adriano Contreras and Stephanie Holland on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
- Several Deshaun Watson Accusers Will Be Interviewed On Upcoming HBO Showby Alexandra Jane on May 21, 2022 at 7:55 PM
While the NFL’s decision as to whether or not they will be suspending Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson has come to a standstill, HBO is moving forward with airing an interview featuring several of the women accusing him of sexual misconduct. Watson is currently facing 22 pending civil lawsuits. According to an HBO…Read more…
- Noah Thompson Is the Winner of ‘American Idol’ 2022 and HunterGirl Fans Are So Heartbrokenon May 23, 2022 at 3:14 AM
The American Idol season 5 results are causing a frenzy on Twitter.
- ‘The Rookie’ Star Nathan Fillion Shares Emotional Instagram After Receiving Season 5 Newson May 23, 2022 at 1:45 AM
The ABC drama has lots more in store.
- ‘American Idol’ Finalist Noah Thompson Hasn’t Revealed Everything About His Past on the Showon May 22, 2022 at 11:45 PM
The American Idol top three contestant had a lot going on before joining the ABC competition.
- Miranda Lambert Fans Go Wild After She Shares “Hot Date” Photo With Her Husbandon May 22, 2022 at 6:33 PM
Brendan McLoughlin was there to support Miranda’s performance with Elle King.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Goth Bridal Style In Two Pre-Wedding Dresses Before Italian Ceremonyon May 22, 2022 at 6:30 PM
She’s not a traditional bride.
- Russell Simmons Says KFC and Popeyes Are ‘Poisoning Our People’by Trent Fitzgerald on May 22, 2022 at 7:39 PM
Uncle Rush is not a fan of KFC or Popeyes. Continue reading…
- Eminem Appears in Pete Davidson’s ‘Forgot About Dre’ SNL Parodyby Trent Fitzgerald on May 22, 2022 at 4:32 PM
Em makes a surprise appearance. Continue reading…
- Lil Pump Brings Fan in Wheelchair Onstage – Watchby Trent Fitzgerald on May 21, 2022 at 10:38 PM
A Lil Pump fan wows the crowd. Continue reading…
- Rappers You Didn’t Realize Were Relatedby B.J. Steiner on May 21, 2022 at 10:00 PM
Rappers that you might not realize are related. Continue reading…
- Azealia Banks Suggests Megan Thee Stallion Faked Getting Shotby Trent Fitzgerald on May 21, 2022 at 5:41 PM
Azealia Banks is at it again. Continue reading…
- Oxfam calls for an end to billionaire ‘bonanza,’ says millions are falling into extreme povertyon May 23, 2022 at 7:14 AM
There were 573 more billionaires in the world by March 2022 than in 2020, Oxfam said, estimating that 263 million could be pushed into extreme poverty in 2022.
- ABBA hopes to go one better than Elvis and Michael Jackson with new immersive performanceon May 23, 2022 at 5:59 AM
The much-anticipated immersive performance called ABBA Voyage is billed as “a concert 40 years in the making.”
- Four ‘dream jobs’ for people who love to travelon May 23, 2022 at 12:43 AM
CNBC Travel spoke with people from four industries about occupations where working from home — or an office for that matter — isn’t an option.
- Another baby formula shipment from Europe to arrive in the U.S. on Wednesdayon May 22, 2022 at 10:40 PM
The first shipment, carrying 78,000 pounds of specialty infant formula, arrived Sunday.
- SpaceX looks to raise $1.7 billion in new funding, boosting its valuation to $127 billionon May 22, 2022 at 2:10 PM
SpaceX is raising a massive round of fresh funding, CNBC has learned, sending the private company’s valuation to about $127 billion.
- Issa Rae To Star As ‘Barbie’ In Forthcoming Live Action Filmby Shannon Dawson on May 22, 2022 at 5:02 PM
Issa Rae has joined the cast of Greta Gerwig’s forthcoming “Barbie” live-action film, and according to multiple reports, the “Insecure” creator will play a version of the iconic doll. The forthcoming flick will also star Margot Robbie and Hari Nef as Barbie, too.
- These Tips Help You Get The Most Out Of Shopping The Farmer’s Market Around Your Wayby Julia Austin on May 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Many of your favorite farmers are likely on Instagram. Give them a follow.
- Not Out Of The Clear: Bill Cosby’s Civil Sex Assault Lawsuit Heads To Trialby Shannon Dawson on May 22, 2022 at 3:51 PM
Huth is suing the celeb for sexual battery.
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky’s New Bundle Of Joy Has Already Reached Billionaire Statusby Shannon Dawson on May 22, 2022 at 1:56 PM
Rih and Rocky’s baby boy has the celebrity money game on lock beating out big-time celebrity kids like the Kardashian-West children who reportedly share Kim and Kanye’s combined net worth of £2.6 billion ($3.2 billion).
- ‘It’s Still All Good’ As New York Celebrates Biggie’s 50th Birthday With Tributes Throughout The Cityby Shannon Dawson on May 22, 2022 at 12:17 PM
The Empire State Building lit up with red and white bright lights in honor of Biggie’s 50th, and if New Yorkers looked close enough, they could see a spinning crown in the middle of the building’s mast. The MTA also issued special limited edition MetroCards featuring the rapper’s face.
- Challenges in life are tests that I commit to passing, a reflectionby Dave and Peggy Stevens, Kim Gibbs on May 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Challenges in life are tests that I commit to passing.The growth that I experience in life is due to opening myself to learning from even the toughest situations. They are an important part of the development of my character.The Real People Fit Podcast is Sponsored by RealPeople.fit A vibrant group dedicated to living a long, pain free, medication free, healthy and happy life. Take advantage of our FREE Two Week Trial and join in at RealPeople.fit.
- What Nourished You This Week?by Dave and Peggy Stevens, Kim Gibbs on May 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM
A simple question to reflect on… what is something that nourished you this past week? For me, my answer is simple. I spent some time reading a really good book and just spending that time alone, reading a book made me feel good… it helped me unwind. The Real People Fit Podcast is Sponsored by RealPeople.fit A vibrant group dedicated to living a long, pain free, medication free, healthy and happy life. Take advantage of our FREE Two Week Trial and join in at RealPeople.fit.
- Do You Choose Easy or Hard?by Dave and Peggy Stevens, Kim Gibbs on May 20, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Are you a strong person? Do you actually find it easy to make the hard choices? I’ve got a list of 20 items I’m going to throw out there. These items are the easy choices versus the hard choices. The Real People Fit Podcast is Sponsored by RealPeople.fit A vibrant group dedicated to living a long, pain free, medication free, healthy and happy life. Take advantage of our FREE Two Week Trial and join in at RealPeople.fit.
- Positive Affirmations for Moments of Worryby Dave and Peggy Stevens, Kim Gibbs on May 19, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Worry can creep up on us. It’s this false sense of control. So often we can’t control something, so we worry and it makes us feel productive. Yet it takes a toll on us. It’s exhausting and it leaves us feeling disempowered. So today I’m going to share some positive affirmations for moments of worry. I want you to listen closely and notice what resonates with you.The Real People Fit Podcast is Sponsored by RealPeople.fit A vibrant group dedicated to living a long, pain free, medication free, healthy and happy life. Take advantage of our FREE Two Week Trial and join in at RealPeople.fit.
- The Perfect Poseby Dave and Peggy Stevens, Kim Gibbs on May 18, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Years to perfect a pose or a position or a movement. You hear this often, especially on the martial arts field. I have to be honest…The Real People Fit Podcast is Sponsored by RealPeople.fit A vibrant group dedicated to living a long, pain free, medication free, healthy and happy life. Take advantage of our FREE Two Week Trial and join in at RealPeople.fit.
- Investors are preparing to vote on whether China’s ride-hailing app Didi will delist from the NYSE after year-long slide that erased $60 billion from its market valueby email@example.com (Weilun Soon) on May 23, 2022 at 7:08 AM
Last June, Didi listed on the New York Stock Exchange despite Beijing’s reluctance. Shortly after, Chinese regulators came after the company.
- Food and energy tycoons made $1 billion every 2 days amid soaring inflation while millions ‘are skipping meals, turning off the heating’: Oxfamby firstname.lastname@example.org (Huileng Tan) on May 23, 2022 at 5:36 AM
Oxfam is calling for permanent wealth taxes and windfall taxes on the super-rich and large corporations.
- Elon Musk lost $10 billion in net worth in a single day after sexual misconduct claims emergedby email@example.com (Weilun Soon) on May 23, 2022 at 5:02 AM
Elon Musk owns about 15% of Tesla, reports say. The carmaker’s stock tanked 6.4% on Friday after news of the allegations emerged.
- Kellyanne Conway slams ‘shrewd and calculating’ Jared Kushner in memoir: ‘There was no subject he considered beyond his expertise’by firstname.lastname@example.org (Cheryl Teh) on May 23, 2022 at 4:57 AM
“If Martian attacks had come across the radar, he would have happily added them to his ever-bulging portfolio,” Conway wrote of Kushner.
- Johnny Depp bought a yacht in 2007 that has a pirate-ship theme and can fit 10 guests — take a lookby email@example.com (Marielle Descalsota) on May 23, 2022 at 4:17 AM
Johnny Depp sold the yacht to J.K. Rowling in 2015. It has played a role in Amber Heard’s testimony against Johnny Depp.
- 24 Father’s Day Gifts From Target For The Dad Who Has Everythingon May 23, 2022 at 10:01 AM
Does he have a shower beer holder or golf ball shaped ice cubes…I think not.View Entire Post ›
- If You’re Sick Of Seeing Size 0 Activewear Models, Check Out This Inclusive, Aussie Athleisure Brandon May 23, 2022 at 9:29 AM
They also strictly refuse to retouch all photos. Normalise cellulite, stretch marks and tummy rolls! 👏👏👏View Entire Post ›
- 31 Father’s Day Gifts From Walmart You Basically Can’t Go Wrong Withon May 23, 2022 at 9:01 AM
Gift ideas for the foodie, the techie, and the dad who says he doesn’t want anything this year.View Entire Post ›
- 25 Things That Are Normal By Australian Standards, But Are Bizarre To Everyone Else Around The Worldon May 23, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Don’t diss spaghetti on toast until you’ve tried it.View Entire Post ›
- Just 29 Celeb Posters That Were Considered Mandatory Décor For ’00s Aussieson May 23, 2022 at 8:27 AM
Teens today won’t know the excitement of buying a mag purely to get your hands on a poster of your celeb boyfriend.View Entire Post ›
- Southern Baptists stonewalled survivors of clergy sex abuse, report saysby Deepa Bharath, Holly Meyer, and David Crary on May 22, 2022 at 11:10 PM
A seven-month investigation concluded that Southern Baptist leaders denigrated survivors of clergy sex abuse for almost two decades, according to a report released Sunday.
- Baby formula: US military delivers 78,000 pounds from Europeby Michael Conroy on May 22, 2022 at 10:27 PM
A U.S. military aircraft carrying enough specialty infant formula for more than half a million baby bottles arrived in Indianapolis Sunday, the first of several flights expected from Europe.
- Poland’s president in Kyiv as Russia seeks to take another Donbas cityby Elena Becatoros, Oleksanor Stashevkyi, and Ricardo Mazalan on May 22, 2022 at 10:07 PM
Poland’s President Andrzej Duda is the first foreign leader to address the Ukrainian parliament since the start of the war. Russia intensified efforts to capture the city of Sievierodonetsk.
- SNL shakeup: Kate McKinnon and Pete Davidson are leavingby Staff on May 22, 2022 at 7:33 PM
In a major cast shakeup, four Saturday Night Live actors are leaving the show: Kate McKinnon, Pete Davidson, Aidy Bryant, and Kyle Mooney.
- Conservative rule ends: Australians elect center-left prime ministerby Trevor Marshallsea on May 22, 2022 at 4:26 PM
After nine years of center-right conservative government, Australian voters Saturday elected a new prime minister, Anthony Albanese, the center-left Labor Party leader.
- Pence, Tiptoeing Away From Trump, Lays Groundwork for ’24 Runby Jonathan Martin on May 23, 2022 at 7:00 AM
The former vice president is part of a group of Republicans who have visited early nominating states as they weigh a challenge to their party’s most dominant force.
- Democrats See Headwinds in Georgia, and Everywhere Elseby Shane Goldmacher and Katie Glueck on May 23, 2022 at 3:58 AM
Raphael Warnock and Stacey Abrams, viewed as strong candidates by their party, will be running against President Biden’s low ratings as well as their G.O.P. rivals.
- Broadcom in Talks to Acquire VMware, the Cloud Computing Companyon May 23, 2022 at 3:28 AM
Since its $117 billion deal to buy the U.S. chip maker Qualcomm was blocked in 2018, Broadcom has diversified the types of companies it buys.
- Southern Baptist Leaders Mishandled Sex Abuse Crisis, Report Allegeson May 23, 2022 at 2:32 AM
Executives of the nation’s largest Protestant denomination ignored victims, resisted reforms and were concerned with avoiding ‘potential liability,’ the third-party investigation says.
- Mystery of Star Cyclist’s Murder Deepens as Police Seek Suspectby Amanda Holpuch on May 23, 2022 at 12:54 AM
Kaitlin Marie Armstrong is being sought in the killing of Anna Moriah Wilson, according to the police, who said both women were romantically involved with the same man.
- Sports on TV in Las Vegasby Las Vegas Review-Journal on May 23, 2022 at 5:05 AM
Here’s today’s local and national sports schedule, including television and radio listings.
- CARTOON: Cesspool of hateby Michael Ramirez, on May 23, 2022 at 4:01 AM
As the internet and social media continue to be gathering places for the darkest depths of humanity, what effect is it having on our youth?
- CARTOONS: Look who’s getting the love these daysby Gary McCoy Shiloh, IL on May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
Take a look at some editorial cartoons from across the U.S. and world.
- LETTER: Don’t blame Biden for all our problemsby Patricia Cram Las Vegas on May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
A president does not control everything in this country.
- LETTER: Knights fire the head coachby Joseph Manzo Las Vegas on May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
But, was Peter DeBoer the right man to blame?
- Useless Or Clutch? Mans Said No Can Opener No Problem!on May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
Posted By PSmooth
- Oh She's A Freak Freak: Woman Eats Small Meal Off Of Another Woman's Feet In The Most Seductive Way!on May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
Posted by JR
- They Had A Pool Party In The Back Of A Trap House!on May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
Turn up. Posted By Ghost
- Breadwinner Kane x CMF RIXHIE – Investigation [Sponsored]on May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
@kanebwa @realonerixhie shot by: @asnmediagroup
- What State Gave Him His CDL? This Is Definitely Dudes First & Last Day On The Job!on May 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM
Posted by JR
- Cardi B Talks Politics And Life With David Letterman On ‘My Next Guest Needs No Introduction’by Preezy Brown on May 20, 2022 at 10:19 PM
“I don’t really put a lot of political things in my music, but I used the f–k out of my platform,” she says.
- Kenan Thompson Clears The Air About Samuel L. Jackson’s Ban From ‘SNL’by Mya Abraham on May 20, 2022 at 9:41 PM
The alleged ban occurred nearly a decade ago.
- Here Are The Rap Albums That Raised The Bar This New Music Fridayby Preezy Brown on May 20, 2022 at 9:25 PM
Other notable releases this week include projects from Babyface Ray, Marco Polo, Buckshot, Hodgy, and more.
- The O’Jays Announce Their Final Tour, ‘Last Stop On The Love Train’by Mya Abraham on May 20, 2022 at 8:55 PM
Levert teased about a quiet retirement, but thankfully, opted for something more public.
- Ravyn Lenae Emerges From The Light At The End Of The Tunnel With Debut Album, ‘HYPNOS’by Mya Abraham on May 20, 2022 at 8:49 PM
Based on our first impression, here are our five favorite songs from the project.
- Feed has no items.
- Feed has no items.
- NYPD searching for gunman after man shot to death on subway train approaching Canal Streetby CBSNewYork Team on May 23, 2022 at 4:02 AM
Police are searching for a gunman after a man was shot and killed on a subway train in Lower Manhattan.
- NYPD makes arrest in deadly stabbing in Flushing, Queensby CBSNewYork Team on May 23, 2022 at 3:53 AM
Police said the 35-year-old victim, identified as Yat Wong, was stabbed multiple times, and died at the scene.
- Protesters flood Brooklyn neighborhood for march against gun violenceby CBSNewYork Team on May 23, 2022 at 1:35 AM
Flatbush resident Tierra Williams was among those who denounced the acts of cowardice that took the life of loved ones.
- 3 killed in crash on Jericho Turnpike in New Hyde Park, suspected drunk driver arrestedby Christina Fan on May 22, 2022 at 11:01 PM
Surveillance video shared with CBS2 shows a Lincoln slowly taking a left when a Mercedes plowed into it.
- Social media “pop-up party” caused public safety emergency, curfew in Long Branch, N.J.by CBSNewYork Team on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 PM
The crowd was estimated to include “several thousand people” at certain points and multiple fights broke out among the partygoers.
- Feed has no items.
- Facebook Anti-Terror Policy Lands Head of Afghan Red Crescent Society on Censorship Listby Sam Biddle on May 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Matiul Haq Khalis, head of the aid group ARCS and a former Taliban negotiator, was added to Facebook’s Dangerous Individuals blacklist. The post Facebook Anti-Terror Policy Lands Head of Afghan Red Crescent Society on Censorship List appeared first on The Intercept.
- DCCC Chair and Rep. Mondaire Jones Flee Blue Districts, a Bright-Red Warning for Democratsby Ryan Grim on May 21, 2022 at 3:57 PM
A court-ordered redistricting process nearly pitted Squad member Jamaal Bowman against progressive Jones, but Jones instead is targeting a new open seat in New York City. The post DCCC Chair and Rep. Mondaire Jones Flee Blue Districts, a Bright-Red Warning for Democrats appeared first on The Intercept.
- After Buffalo, Will Corporate America Turn Against the Murdochs and Fox News?by Peter Maass on May 21, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Why the Murdochs should become the next Sacklers. The post After Buffalo, Will Corporate America Turn Against the Murdochs and Fox News? appeared first on The Intercept.
- Israeli Official Claims Anger at Killing of Shireen Abu Akleh Is Rooted in “Anti-Jewish Racism”by Robert Mackey on May 20, 2022 at 6:59 PM
Israel’s antisemitism envoy says only racism can explain the “hateful” reactions of Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Bella Hadid. The post Israeli Official Claims Anger at Killing of Shireen Abu Akleh Is Rooted in “Anti-Jewish Racism” appeared first on The Intercept.
- Oklahoma’s Total Abortion Ban Will Mean Surveillance, Criminalization, and Chaosby Jordan Smith on May 20, 2022 at 4:15 PM
The state’s new ban is the most extreme in the country, going further than Texas’s notorious S.B. 8 by banning abortion after fertilization. The post Oklahoma’s Total Abortion Ban Will Mean Surveillance, Criminalization, and Chaos appeared first on The Intercept.
- Dealers must be included in VW’s plans for Scouton May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
Volkswagen Group didn’t say how its new Scout brand electric SUV and pickup would be retailed in the U.S. when the vehicles arrive later in the decade. We believe they should be sold through a franchised dealership network.
- Stellantis ranks even lower among supplier baseby Lindsay Chappell on May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
Plante Moran’s annual automaker-supplier working relations study suggests automakers may be trying to play nicer with parts makers.
- Not riding with you!on May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
U.S. traffic deaths jumped 10.5 percent in 2021 to 42,915 — the highest number killed on American roads in a single-year since 2005.
- A lightweight look for springson May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
Rheinmetall has received an order for its new patented, glass-fiber-reinforced plastic suspension springs from an unidentified premium automaker.
- For some would-be Ford Bronco owners, the wait continuesby Michael Martinez on May 23, 2022 at 4:00 AM
Ford had hoped to clear out thousands of Broncos that were awaiting microchips in holding lots by May, but some owners say they’re still in limbo — and they likely will be for months.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger welcomes second baby with Chris Pratt, his thirdby Riley Cardoza on May 23, 2022 at 1:38 AM
The couple also share 1-year-old daughter Lyla, and the actor co-parents 9-year-old son Jack with ex-wife Anna Faris.
- ‘RHOA’ recap: Drew stopped wearing wedding ring amid marital woes with Ralphby Evan Real on May 23, 2022 at 1:02 AM
“Mine wasn’t fitting after the babies. And then as I lost weight, we were having some issues,” Sidora said on Sunday’s episode. “So I just never put it [back on].”
- Kardashians wear Dolce & Gabbana to Kourtney and Travis’ Italy weddingby Melissa Minton, Emily Selleck on May 22, 2022 at 9:33 PM
See what Kim, Khloé, Kylie and Kendall wore to see Kourtney Kardashian wed Travis Barker (again) in Italy.
- Drake loses more than $230K on Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix betby Emily Selleck on May 22, 2022 at 8:48 PM
“First F1 bet, let’s see how it goes,” the “God’s Plan” rapper said before losing it all when Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc failed to finish the Spanish GP.
- Machine Gun Kelly goes fully nude to promote ‘Good Mourning’by Rachel Summer Small on May 22, 2022 at 8:26 PM
To promote his new stoner comedy, the “Bloody Valentine” rocker stripped down to his birthday suit and shared the naked snap via his Instagram over the weekend.
- Kourtney Kardashian dons stunning Dolce & Gabbana corseted wedding dress – complete with headdresson May 23, 2022 at 7:20 AM
The reality star, 43, looked nothing short of sensational in the unique D&G white silk lace and satin mini dress and a dramatic hand-embroidered veil.
- Biden says he’d be willing to get involved militarily if China invaded Taiwanon May 23, 2022 at 7:18 AM
President Joe Biden affirmed he’d approve military action against China if it invaded Taiwan, drawing parallels between that threat and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Meghan Markle congratulates her husband Prince Harry with a kiss in Santa Barbaraon May 23, 2022 at 7:17 AM
The Duchess of Sussex stepped out in a polka dot blouse, black wide brim hat and wide-leg shorts for the star-studded event in Santa Barbara yesterday.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker share a passionate kiss after exchanging their vowson May 23, 2022 at 7:14 AM
Kourtney, 43, looked nothing short of sensational in a figure-hugging minidress that showed off her lithe legs, and clung to her curvaceous figure as she said ‘I do’ to the rocker, 46.
- Kourtney Kardashian dons black dress for garter toss, cuddles Travis Barker at wedding after partyon May 23, 2022 at 7:10 AM
The 43-year-old reality star switched out her white clinging figure-hugging mini dress at the wedding ceremony in favor of a black version at the reception.
- Getting Paid For Your Patience With A Put Selling Strategy on DIAby Tim Biggam on May 23, 2022 at 12:39 AM
Taking advantage of lower stock prices and higher option prices to position to be a buyer later and at better prices on the lower beta names in the DIA.
- Infinitely Growing Your Business With Gratitudeby Daniel Mangena on May 22, 2022 at 8:00 PM
Reaching deadlock in your business can happen to the best of us. You are but one person, and turning your start up into a thriving hub of commerce can feel completely overwhelming. Here’s the good news: There’s a hack for that!
- Why You Need To Change Your Perspective on Failureby Tyler King on May 22, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Making mistakes is just another step in achieving your goals. We need to change our perspective on failure.
- How Investing in a Corporate Gifting Strategy Leads to Business Growthby Marilisa Barbieri on May 22, 2022 at 6:00 PM
The benefits of corporate gift-giving and how to implement the practice in your strategy.
- It’s Not Your Fault: We’ve Been Taught to Be Expert Procrastinatorsby Mikey Lucas on May 22, 2022 at 5:00 PM
While it’s true that your cycle of procrastination isn’t entirely your fault, it’s also true that it will be your fault if you don’t decide you want things to be different.
- Sophia Bush Alleged Stalker Arrestedby TMZ Staff on May 23, 2022 at 7:10 AM
Sophia Bush definitely had a scary situation brewing at home … because a woman who kept allegedly showing up at her place just got busted for stalking. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … a 36-year-old woman named Jhoseplyn Coreaarguello was…
- Guess Who This Kooky Turned Into!by TMZ Staff on May 23, 2022 at 7:01 AM
Before this cute kid with a blonde wig and straw hat was being dressed for big-time acting roles, she was just another kid playing dress-up, growing up in Los Angeles, California. If you’re still having a hard time deciding who this mini woman…
- Aaron Paul Runs Back to Salute Fans Missed During Meet & Greet Eventby TMZ Staff on May 22, 2022 at 10:44 PM
Aaron Paul isn’t nearly as crochety as his famous onscreen characters often are — in fact, he’s a super nice dude … just ask these people, whom he literally ran back to meet. The actor was doing a promotional event in Chicago alongside his…
- Chappelle Attacker Says He Rushed Stage Over Offensive LGBT Jokesby TMZ Staff on May 22, 2022 at 9:59 PM
The man accused of tackling Dave Chappelle — and who seems to be copping to it — says he did what he did because he was “triggered” by DC’s LGBT jokes … among other things. 23-year-old Isaiah Lee did an interview with the New York Post, and…
- Mama Deer Chases Down Man Who Accidentally Stepped on Her Babyby TMZ Staff on May 22, 2022 at 9:31 PM
Nobody puts baby in a corner, and more importantly — nobody steps on their head by mistake … especially when it comes to deer, as this poor fella learned the hard way. Check out this wild video of a man leaving his house out the front door ……
- Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcomingon May 16, 2022 at 11:20 AM
Find release dates, trailers, and scores for major upcoming and recent videogame releases for all platforms, updated weekly. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic
- What to Watch Right Now on Apple TV+on May 13, 2022 at 7:00 AM
Get a list of the best movie and TV titles recently added (and coming soon) to Apple TV+, updated frequently. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic
- Summer/Fall 2022 TV Premiere Calendaron May 3, 2022 at 2:25 PM
Find a calendar of premiere dates for all upcoming new and returning television shows, plus TV movies and specials. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic
- 13 Films to See in Mayon May 2, 2022 at 9:06 PM
Get details on the most notable films headed to movie theaters in May 2022, including Doctor Strange and Top Gun sequels, the latest curiosity from Alex Garland, Bob’s Burgers’ first trip to the big screen, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic
- What to Watch in May: 23 Notable TV Shows & Streaming Movieson April 28, 2022 at 7:01 AM
Get details on the most notable TV shows (and streaming movies) arriving in May 2022, including the returns of Stranger Things and Hacks, all-new Star Trek and Star Wars series, a new drama from the team behind Normal People, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic